1. Combine the dates, cashews, and coconut oil in a food processor and pulse until they are each finely ground. Do not overmix or the cashew will turn into butter! You just want it to look like ground up seashells (weird analogy?!)
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse to combine them. You will see flecks of the ingredients in the mix and that’s how we want it to be!
3. Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper. I take one sheet, rip it in half, and make a cross shape in the dish. So I can lift from all sides, without any folds.
4. Take the mix and press it into all corners of the pan until flat across.
5. Set it in the fridge until it has “set” — about 30min to an hour.
6. Using the overhanging edges of the parchment paper, lift the bars and parchment out of the dish.
7. Cut into rectangles and store in an air tight glass dish in the fridge! You can also repurpose the parchment paper as I’ve done in these above photos by wrapping the bars individually for a little extra special touch!